Sunday 27 March 2011

Sellsy's Sunday Supplement

Welcome to this new column, thought of during a drunken conversation with my fellow Technology Information Team member, Steve.

Hands up who's kit is either in the boot of their car, in the hsed, in the loft or somewhere where it hasn't been touched since last season!

Well I have just cleared out my boot and found my kit from the last time I played last season (abou May I think!), and it's a mess, not even an industrial cleaner will get that clean!

Could say alot about kit, ie, going to first net session to knock the woodworm out of your bat, or even first game when you tie your boot laces up and they snap as they are rotten from last season.

Steve and Timmy little used to share their kit and bring it to the game in a suitcase, the amount of times they had odd socks on, I know the other brother had a matchong pair! Steve whne getting changed once was trying to pull on his shirt and said "I can't find the holes for the sleeves", he picked up a pillow case instead and was trying to wear that! Whenit rain once, they chucked the kit in the back of teh pick up and chucked in some soap suds!

Barrie Buller, once brought his missus knickers to the game by mistake (or was it) he was top of the averages that season, the secret to his success, well, I'll let you ponder on that one.

Anyway, it's 10.57 and time for a pint!

No comments:

Post a Comment